The refrigerant RLX 410 is a mixture of a hydrofluorocarbon-based gases (HFC) that does not harm the ozone layer, therefore it can be considered environmentally friendly. It was designed to replace the R-22 in new equipment, especially designed to work with the R-410A.
• Domestic Air Conditioner;
• Heat Pump;
• Commercial Refrigeration.
• Purity degree 99.9%;
• It has a working pressure 1.6 times higher than the R-22;
• It is only compatible with polyolester-based (POE) lubricating oil;
• Always charge in the liquid phase, that is, with the cylinder upside down;
• It need special meters, hoses and manifolds for the R-410A;
• In case of leakage, it is possible to complete the charge during maintenance as long as the system is charged only with the RLX 410.
• Disposal Cylinder: 11,3kg / 25Lb
Tontank: 940 kg / 2.072 Lb
Isotank: 20.000 kg / 44.092 Lb