The RLX 404 is an HFC refrigerant, which does not degrade the ozone layer. Suitable for use in new refrigeration equipment with medium and low evaporation temperatures. It can also be used for retrofitting the R-502 and its HCFC substitutes, such as the R-408A, DI-44 and HP80.
• Water Coolers;
• Warehouses and Refrigerated Display Cabinets;
• Ice and Ice Cream Machines;
• Ice Rinks;
• Cold Rooms;
• Refrigerated Transport;
• Cold Drink Dispenser;
• Frozen Tunnels;
• Fishing Boats.
• Does not degrade the ozone layer;
• Only compatible with synthetic lubricating oil (POE);
• In case of leakage the fluid charge can be completed during maintenance;
• Always charge in the liquid phase, that is, with the cylinder upside down;
• Very similar cooling capacity to the R-502;
• Compressor discharge temperature up to 9°C lower than the R-502, increasing compressor life.
• Disposal Cylinder: 10,9kg / 24Lb
• Tontank: 940 kg / 2.072 Lb
• Isotank: 20.000 kg / 44.092 Lb