The refrigerant RLX134 is an HFC, which does not degrade the ozone layer, with 99.9% purity. It was developed to replace the R-12 in refrigeration systems of medium and high evaporation temperature. Its use is indicated preferably to new equipments, but it may be an option for replacing the R-12.
• Automotive air conditioner;
• Domestic, commercial and industrial refrigeration equipments;
• Purity degree 99,9%;
• Physical properties very similar to the R-12;
• Evaporation temperature from -15° to 12° C;
• Volumetric capacity equal or greater than R-12;
• Works with polyolester-based lubricants (POE). In automotive air conditioning systems polyalkylene glycol-based (PAG) lubricants can also be used. In some cases changes are needed in the design of equipment to optimize the performance of the fluid.
• Can: 500g / 1,1 Lb
• Cylinder: 13,6 kg / 30 Lb
• Ton Tank: 940kg / 2.072 Lb
• Isotank: 20.000 kg / 44.092 Lb